We are now seeking a highly motivated, organized and upbeat individual to join our team as an Accountant.
- Maintain accounting books and records in accordance with the requirements set out by the Bulgarian Accounting Act, National Accounting Standards and internal accounting policies;
- Identify process improvement opportunities based on the use of technologies;
- Perform accounting functions such as revenue and asset accounting;
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses;
- Document and accounts the financial transactions;
- Communicate with the tax and other government authorities;
- Prepare and fill out the VAT;
- Assist with the preparation of financial reporting;
- Take responsibility for bank statements posting, work with bank online systems;
- Provide support to the Chief Accountant on the accounting and financial reporting processes;
- Keep records on cash in hand in Bulgarian and foreign currency.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 year of proven experience in accounting;
- Good knowledge of National Accounting Standards and tax regulations;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and personal skills.
- Proactive and positive personality;
- Resilience and adaptability to the dynamic changing work environment;
- High level of organizational, prioritizational and time management skills;
- Focus on details.
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for personal growth and career development;
- Friendly work environment in an international team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building;
- Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position please send us your CV and cover letter.|